Answered

P20 & P20 Pro part of the VIP service?

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi guys,

Am I right in saying that the Huawei P20 & P20 Pro and not part of the VIP Care Service?

I was checking on N:gaged and it only stated P9, P9+, P10 & P10+

I'm really shocked if this is true, was a good selling spin for the P10's
icon

Best answer by Arjay 9 August 2018, 12:09

At the moment, only these models come under the VIP care package

View original

6 replies

Badge +1
At the moment, only these models come under the VIP care package

Userlevel 5
Badge
Do w have a reason for this? 2018 Flagship of the year and removed such a great service. Could have further stuck it to the competition
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Gordo,

Thank you for your interest in the warranty of the P20/P20 Pro.

We can confirm that these models are not covered by the Gold Membership warranty in the UK. The respective service is country-based, so each country from every region may have different models covered by the Gold Membership. Right now, the UK does not offer this service for the P20 and P20 Pro.

So, all the models in the P20 series come with a standard, two-year manufacturer's warranty for any hardware or software issues as result of manufacture or design causes. Let us know if you have any other questions regarding the phone's warranty, or other questions in general.

Max
Userlevel 5
Badge
I noticed this and it's disappointing that Huawei have not added the P20 phones to the VIP service. I have this many times and still waiting an answer, I'll chase this again this week
How do I find out if my p20 Pro (received this week) comes with gold membership as my screen has chipped and under the gold membership this is covered for the first three months
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Robertboulton,

Sorry to hear that your screen has chipped! 😞

I moved your question to this topic about the VIP service. I'm sorry to tell you that the P20 Pro isn't covered by the Gold Membership warranty in the UK. You can have your phone repaired at a Huawei customer service center. More information can be found here.

Let me know if you still have some questions!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings