Answered

P20 Pro slide up to open by anyone

• 11 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi guys I have a P20 PRO on Android 9. I have fingerprint set up to open and it works but if I press the power up button it says, "swipe to open" and it opens, to anyone? I've tried facial recognition, it all works but if I press power button, anyone can swipe up and open my phone? I gave it my kids just to see if the camera was seeing me and giving me the option but no, literally anyone can get access to my phone? Anyone have a fix? Cheers.
icon

Best answer by Woodstar 11 January 2019, 12:04

Ive sorted it, it had permission to stay unlocked after first being picked up and opened, denied and all good again!!
Thanks for looking.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Ive sorted it, it had permission to stay unlocked after first being picked up and opened, denied and all good again!!
Thanks for looking.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Woodstar,

Glad to see that you sorted this issue! And thank you for sharing the solution, might be helpful for other users. 🙂
@Woodstar I got the same trouble. Can you share step to deny the permission?
@Woodstar I've had my p20 pro since May 2018 and just discovered that I have the same problem re swipe to unlock. How do you deny the permission?

Thanks.
@Woodstar I got the same trouble. Can you share step to deny the permission?
@hnkhuy Check in Settings then Smart Lock and see if you have any Trusted Devices set up. If so then remove from Trusted Devices. Just discovered this and if I press the power button on the side and swipe to unlock on the screen I now have to type in my lock screen password.

Hope this helps.

@Woodstar I got the same trouble. Can you share step to deny the permission?@hnkhuy Check in Settings then Smart Lock and see if you have any Trusted Devices set up. If so then remove from Trusted Devices. Just discovered this and if I press the power button on the side and swipe to unlock on the screen I now have to type in my lock screen password.

Hope this helps.

I do not have any Trusted Devices. But I already Reset factory my phone, and the problems solved, haizzz
Thank you for reply 😃