Answered

Picture next to each contact after update on P20 Pro

• 20 January 2019
  • 1 reply

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
It now displays a pic next each contact that also shows as a background when calling even though I have a plain black theme set. Does anyone know how to get rid of the stock pic displayed?
icon

Best answer by Max 24 January 2019, 20:35

Hi @Gazza,

Happy to hear that you've received the new update for your Huawei device!

In regards to your inquiry, please be informed that the theme of the device is individual from the background when calling a contact.
In order to change the stock pictures displayed, you will have to do this manually by selecting the desired contact > tap on the photo and select either "Take new photo" or "Select new photo from Gallery".

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Gazza,

Happy to hear that you've received the new update for your Huawei device!

In regards to your inquiry, please be informed that the theme of the device is individual from the background when calling a contact.
In order to change the stock pictures displayed, you will have to do this manually by selecting the desired contact > tap on the photo and select either "Take new photo" or "Select new photo from Gallery".

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max