My wifi on my P20 Lite keeps showing "connected (no access)" despite everything I've tried:
- restarting my device multiple times
- forgetting and reconnecting to the network multiple times
- using the WPS push button method several times
- manually entering different IPs, gateways, DNS' etc. using static settings
- installing any recent updates
But still nothing seems to allow access to the internet. I first thought it was due to over-congestion from all devices in my household (laptops, tablets and multiple phones) but they're all connected and accessing the internet just fine. I'm thinking of just resetting the device and starting again from the beginning but I have just recently bought and transferred my data into it.
Do you know if this is just a problem with the P20 Lite model or if it is my broadband carrier?
Best answer by Jos
Had this problem with a pc turned out it was a setting in the router. Would suggest trying to link the phone with another router and see if it works