Answered

Scratches around LCD on P20

Mine got scratches around the side of the lcd.. Because of the stock provided case.. It's so annoying to look at. I just purchased it 3 days ago. Does the warranty covers this scratches?
Mine is very similar to this..

CTTO

icon

Best answer by Amy 5 November 2018, 11:09

Hi Jedhee,

Welcome on the community and thank you for your question. It's unfortunate to see that you have scratches on your P20. :(

Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use are not covered by the warranty. Please make sure that there is no sand or anything between your phone and the case, to make sure it does not get worse. You can read more info on warranty on this page.

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jedhee,

Welcome on the community and thank you for your question. It's unfortunate to see that you have scratches on your P20. :(

Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use are not covered by the warranty. Please make sure that there is no sand or anything between your phone and the case, to make sure it does not get worse. You can read more info on warranty on this page.
I think that plastic part that surrounds was part of lcd? So it is still part of the vip warranty?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jedhee,

I'm afraid the P20 series aren't part of the VIP service, more info about this can be found here.
In my country, philippines. p20/p20 pro has a 1 time replacement for broken, scratched lcd or back cover for first 3 months..
It is part of lcd.. So its replaceable since it is still covered by vip waranty? Pls help
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jedhee,

This community is aimed at users from the UK. Please contact your local support team for any help on this matter.
I thought this was the forum on hi care app, default app on huawei. So that's why i was directed here
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jedhee,

In the Hi Care app you have to select your country or region. You only get to see the community on the Hi Care app when you select UK. 🙂
Annoying for me too it seems the P20 pro screen scratches really easily- disappointing I bought mine a week a go and it is already scratched - think for a screen that’s meant to be shatter proof - it scratches like a cheap phone

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings