Question

Screen burn on P20 Pro

Hiya, my p20 pro is suffering from screen burn.
Is the only fix to claim on my insurance? I don't know I want to pay the excess especially if it's a common phone issue.
Anyone else had the same issue.

On a white page you can still see your home page icons through the screen .

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
I just googled P20 pro screen burn, apart from someone asking if it was an issue with no replys over on xda forums and your post here I can't really see anything, so I'd say it's not a common problem as the phone has been out for quite some time at this point and there would definitely have been more posts about it if it were an issue. Sorry to hear you've got problems though and hopefully your excess on your insurance isn't to steep.

Regards Jase
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Alex27 !

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear your P20 suffered from a screen burn! 🙁 I've labeled your topic for support. Someone will contact you shortly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Alex27,

Regarding this issue, it seems that you will have to send your phone out for repair.

In order to do that, I will kindly ask you to contact the Hotline department, which can help you with the booking process. You will find their details on https://consumer.huawei.com/en/contact-us/

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings