Answered

Smashed rear Huawei P20 Pro

• 10 September 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi I've just dropped my phone and smashed the rear to bits. The 40mp rgb has lost all its glass cover and is now fully exposed. And yep not insured. Does anyone have any idea how to get it repaired or of I even can. The camera still works fine but I'm worried the lack of protection over the camera will eventually break it. I'm absolutely gutted if anyone has any advice I'd be eternally grateful

icon

Best answer by Max 11 September 2018, 18:18

Hello IanPam7!

So sorry to hear and see the damage to the back of your P20 Pro :(

You can have the back glass replaced at our authorized service center. Please note that external damage is not covered by the warranty, so the repair would proceed as an out of warranty, chargeable repair.

If you wish to know any further details about the repair procedure, please send me a private message. To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post and, in the new page that appears, select "Send message".

Looking forward to your reply!

Max
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello IanPam7!

So sorry to hear and see the damage to the back of your P20 Pro :(

You can have the back glass replaced at our authorized service center. Please note that external damage is not covered by the warranty, so the repair would proceed as an out of warranty, chargeable repair.

If you wish to know any further details about the repair procedure, please send me a private message. To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post and, in the new page that appears, select "Send message".

Looking forward to your reply!

Max
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
I recommend the UK authorised repair they send you a SAE which you send off and in about 2 weeks or less you get your phone back like new :)

I used it for my P9 screen repair.