Switching from iPhone to P20 Pro?

• 23 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi all, So I’m now looking to break away from the flock and put up my iPhone !
Now I’m really interested in the P20 Pro and have a question or two
1- What am I going to miss from my iPhone?
2- I do play games whilst travelling everyday so does the battery still hold up to its claim if being used extensively by apps?
3- What’s the Android App Store like now days? ( I know it’s not about the phone directly)
Thankyou in Advanve
Lee

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Honest answers here.

You will miss the paid apps from the apple store.

The games you play will be available on the play store.

The huawei battery and battery management is great so you will see noticeable benefit here in android world as well as great photo quality and if its a newer huawei youll see face unlock, great nighttime photos and AI auto photo settings.

The android store is extensive with many exclusive apps.
Thankyou for your response, I have no paid apps bar football manager so don’t think that would be an issue which is great.
I’m under the belief the P20 Pro is the lastest handset out ? So will look forward to the face recognition and AI photo settings. The camera and battery life sounds incredible
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@muataz mohamed, @Golden and @Dixi1801 if i'm right....you all switched from iPhone to Huawei. 😃 Want to share your thoughts on switching?

And @TheCloudyChef don't forget to read Golden's blog on why he switched to Huawei.
Userlevel 2
@muataz mohamed, @Golden and @Dixi1801 if i'm right....you all switched from iPhone to Huawei. 😃 Want to share your thoughts on switching?

And @TheCloudyChef don't forget to read Golden's blog on why he switched to Huawei.

Sure!

My partner and I are expecting a baby in a few weeks, and I decided I wanted to cut costs anywhere I could.

This started with my iPhone. £78 a month. Unacceptable.

I went to Carphone Warehouse, where I used to work, and the manager was telling me about his Huawei and how great it was.

I took the plunge and went for the P20 Pro in Twilight, which is stunning.

Now, for the money, I expected a pretty average experience and a pretty average phone. After all, £42 a month with a ton of data, there has to be a reason it's cheap, right?

Nope.

What I ended up with turned out to be the best device I've ever had in every aspect.

To anyone thinking of switching, I have no regrets. I'm sure you won't either!
Userlevel 6
Badge
you def wont regret the change

the battery life is amazing

the screen is awesome

apps wise apart from social media and things like netflix thats about all I use, but they all work very very well

the camera is crazy crazy good, check out my two other blogs in the photography section.