Answered

vpn on P20 Pro

• 27 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi, has anyone had problem trying to set up their p20 Pro to use VPN? Can’t seem to get Tunnelbear to set up, asks for confirmation email but not receiving any email. Are there any tweaks that need to be done in the settings to enable VPN or am I better using a different VPN, thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by Ollybee49 27 August 2019, 18:06

Solved my problem regarding VPN on Huawei p20Pro, it was related to Virginmedia security set up that was blocking it, happy now. Thanks for your help
View original

3 replies

That sounds more like an issue with your email service. Possibly in spam? Or try starting over signing up
Thanks for reply but nothing in spam folder or other email folders. Tried deleting Tunnelbear app and reinstalling but same problem. I noticed in phone settings that there is a VPN section but it is all blank, am I supposed to fill this in manually or does the application do it automatically? Thanks again
Solved my problem regarding VPN on Huawei p20Pro, it was related to Virginmedia security set up that was blocking it, happy now. Thanks for your help