Question

Bang and Olufsen headphone issue

• 15 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Having purchased the P30 Pro, I'm having issues connecting the phone with my Bang And Olufsen headphones (H9). Problem is seems to to stem from when I try to pair via Bluetooth. The app tells me to pair using the Bluetooth function on the phone, but when I try to do this, the P30 tells me to pair in the app. I've spoken to B&O and it appears this is more a phone problem than a headphone issue, as this worked fine with my Samsung Galaxy. Can someone let me know if there's a way around this? Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Having purchased the P30 Pro, I'm having issues connecting the phone with my Bang And Olufsen headphones (H9). Problem is seems to to stem from when I try to pair via Bluetooth. The app tells me to pair using the Bluetooth function on the phone, but when I try to do this, the P30 tells me to pair in the app. I've spoken to B&O and it appears this is more a phone problem than a headphone issue, as this worked fine with my Samsung Galaxy. Can someone let me know if there's a way around this? Thanks.
Have you tried to pair the headphones without the app installed?
I have the same problem with B&O H4 and Mate 20 Pro.
Tried without the BO app installed and nothi g is changed.