Answered

Clear Jelly case Inside box.

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
Every single unboxing I have seen had a clear jelly case inside the box. but My retail version did not? WHY? am I suppose to have a case inside the box or not? If not then why those who were sent phone to try out got a case inside the box?
icon

Best answer by chillphone 7 April 2019, 21:22

Hello,

I think most reviews had a euro version of the device which by default has the case within it.

To reduce costs some networks will remove the case from their order of phones to cut cost.
View original

10 replies

I havent got one either. Also the phone is good but the box looks cheap…
Userlevel 5
Badge
Im in the same boat, my device from three UK didn't have the gel case included @Amy this correct?
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hello,

I think most reviews had a euro version of the device which by default has the case within it.

To reduce costs some networks will remove the case from their order of phones to cut cost.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IMAK-Crystal-Clear-Transparent-Soft-Silicone-Gel-Phone-Cover-Case-For-Huawei-P30/382855731871?hash=item5923fada9f:m:m9ggUxZ8dVLDx0JL5jiGWbA

For anyone unlucky to be in the UK lol
Hey folks, I was wondering the same thing as I used to be with o2 in Uk and got a case last year in box with my P20 pro. I switched to EE and upgraded to the P30 Pro and no case in the box. My fiancée switched to EE when the Mate 20 Pro was released and she didn't get a case in the box. (But did with the Mate 10 Pro the previous year with Three network).

I checked the UK Huawei site - P30Pro - Specifications - What's in the box and no clear tpu case is stated this time. I then checked Huawei.com, P30 specs- what's in the box and it states 1 tpu case (No in Western Europe and Northeast Europe)
Hi all. I have bought the fabulous P30 Pro. On unboxing it I expected a free clear case in box after watching all the reviews but wasn’t one.Is this correct
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Cueball, I moved your question to this thread.

@chillphone is correct: some networks will remove the case from their order of phones to cut cost.
Thanks for reply. I bought mine unlocked and sim free no contract.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey all!

Small correction: any retailer has the right to choose what the box includes when making orders.

Sometimes even devices purchased from the same retailer might have differences as preferences and different builds are changed.

You might want to check with the retailer before purchasing if you really want to have the case.

However simple cases can be purchased from multiple channels such as Amazon UK for extremely low prices.

Thanks for understanding!
Max