Tried resetting the router a few times.
Resetting the phone.
Other devices (including a P20 Pro) connect and have internet access.
Any other suggestions?
Best answer by Tony D
1. Open a Web Browser Window.
2. Type the BT HUB 5 router homepage address (192.168.1.254).
3. Type in the Admin password
4. Click on Advanced Settings
5. Click on Home Network
6. Look for the Enable Smart Setup Wizard tab
7. It's likely to be already enabled (i.e. Yes is ON). If it is, click on the No button and select Apply. This switches OFF the Smart Setup Wizard
8. Switch off your phone's Wi-Fi. Wait for a few seconds. Switch it back on.
9. Search for your BT HUB 5 and reconnect.
10. You should find your P30 works perfectly with the Wi-FI (whether it's the 2.4Ghz or 5GHz channel).