Answered

Having trouble receiving notifications on my fitbit versa from my phone.

• 10 July 2019
  • 2 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
I got my p30 lite the other day and it's all set up properly. Setting up my fitbit versa on it, all seems fine but I don't receive any notifications on my versa from it. I've even done a factory reset on the versa to see if that helps. And nothing. Help please.
icon

Best answer by Woodstar 10 July 2019, 23:00

I got my p30 lite the other day and it's all set up properly. Setting up my fitbit versa on it, all seems fine but I don't receive any notifications on my versa from it. I've even done a factory reset on the versa to see if that helps. And nothing. Help please.

Hi, i don't think the P30 lite is a compatible device with Fitbit, you can check on there site. It might work with some features but not all. I initially had the same issue with my P20 PRO but now it is supported by Fitbit and everything works as it should.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, i don't think the P30 lite is a compatible device with Fitbit, you can check on there site. It might work with some features but not all. I initially had the same issue with my P20 PRO but now it is supported by Fitbit and everything works as it should.

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to wait until its supported. My old p10 did so must be a matter of time.