Answered

Headphones bluetooth can't connect with P30

Today I bought P30 and a headphones sport bluetooth and I can't connect them, the phone doesn't recognize the headphones bluetooth (doesn't appear in the Bluetooth list).

Even the headphones works well in others phones (Motorola g5, my old phone).

These are the references:

Phone: P30 pro (bluetooth v5.0)
Headphones: huawei sport bluetooth lite AM61 (bluetooth versión v4.1)

I know the version differences but there is a way to connect these devices?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by ClogPower 13 April 2019, 09:33

@Fercholpz Bluetooth is backwards compatible, so a device running version 5 supports older versions as well.
I recommend a factory reset on your headphones to clear old pairing data.

Also enable developer mode on your phone so you can increase the number of USB devices connected simultaneously to three. This might help if you have a wearable and other devices that might use Bluetooth as well.

I hope that helps.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Fercholpz Bluetooth is backwards compatible, so a device running version 5 supports older versions as well.
I recommend a factory reset on your headphones to clear old pairing data.

Also enable developer mode on your phone so you can increase the number of USB devices connected simultaneously to three. This might help if you have a wearable and other devices that might use Bluetooth as well.

I hope that helps.
@ClogPower Thank you so much!!! It works. 👌
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Fercholpz glad I could help 🙂

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings