Question

Huawei P30 Pro, Problem with headphones during phone call.

• 11 October 2019
  • 1 reply

I have a brand new p30Pro phone. I have been using it for a week, but I have constant problems when using a headset to make a phone call. The person on the other side of the line hears me very badly (as if from a cave) during the conversation, the sound even breaks and falls out. This happens with the original headset supplied or with the Bluetooth headset I have previously. When I move the conversation directly to the microphone of the phone without a headset, the person on the other side of the line hears me crystal clear and without interruption. The problem occurs only when using a handset. Otherwise, when using the handset, the sound to me as a user is completely OK, the problem is only in the microphone or. broadcast audio to the device. I assume that in the case of using the headset, the speakers of the headset function normally. The problem is with the headset microphone, which obviously does not work well or the phone itself does not receive or process the appropriate audio signal, causing interference and interruption of speech.

Greetings,

Klemen

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@KlemenJ sorry that the community has been unable to help with your post. If you need help, you can always contact the support team for further assistance.

https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/