Question

Low Bluetooth volume P30 (NON pro)

• 24 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Few days ago, I bought a Huawei P30.

I tried Playing music on Spotify while connected to my wireless bluetooth Bosé earbuds. I tried everything and I've also viewed a lot of videos and advises. I've already set the music sound to max on Spotify, I've also tried to fix my problem by Dolby Atmos and I've tried to see if i can find the "Developer settings" anywhere in the settings like @Anton did with his P30 PRO. I don't own a P30 pro, but a P30. And on P30 I couldn't find that.

Please if you know how to help or you've also struggled with the same problem like me, answer to this question.

@Aston Matthew

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Aston,

Welcome on the community, please introduce yourself in this thread.

Sorry to see that you are having issues with your new device! 😞

Have you tried the answer in this thread? If that doesn't solve the issue maybe a simple reset will do the trick! If not, please contact our support team directly as your device might need a more hands-on approach.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Few days ago, I bought a Huawei P30.

I tried Playing music on Spotify while connected to my wireless bluetooth Bosé earbuds. I tried everything and I've also viewed a lot of videos and advises. I've already set the music sound to max on Spotify, I've also tried to fix my problem by Dolby Atmos and I've tried to see if i can find the "Developer settings" anywhere in the settings like @Anton did with his P30 PRO. I don't own a P30 pro, but a P30. And on P30 I couldn't find that.

Please if you know how to help or you've also struggled with the same problem like me, answer to this question.

@Aston Matthew

To enable developer settings you need to go to settings, system, about phone, then on one of the lines press 7 or so times. I can't remember exactly which one but might be the build number or Android version.
When your pressing it'll show on the screen after about the forth press that your about to enable developer options.