Answered

Nokia Body+ scale and samsung galaxy watch s3 frontier compatibility with huawei health

• 25 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello, I have purchased a p30 pro and I am really happy with it BUT, it looks like I cannot pair my nokia body+ scale with the huawei health app, what is really annoying. A £1000 phone should be allright wit other brands. Furthermor I am planning to buy a galaxy s3 frontier watch from samsung because it is simply looks much better cor me then the other brands. Do you guys think that I will have the same problem with that one in terms of connecting it to the huawei health app? I just want all the data on one place and I quite like the design of the huawei health app. Thanks for your help in advance. Steve
icon

Best answer by Mikich_Blaz 25 August 2019, 11:07

Hi @Stevezone , you can not pair other brands to huawei health, nokia body scale uses its own app, samsung watch uses samsung healt app. In the huawei health you can pair only Huawei products.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Stevezone , you can not pair other brands to huawei health, nokia body scale uses its own app, samsung watch uses samsung healt app. In the huawei health you can pair only Huawei products.
@Mikich_Blaz thank you. It is sad but makes sense to be fair. Have a great day.