Question

P30 Pro and Android Auto?

• 11 July 2019
  • 5 replies

• Fearless Explorer
  • 3 replies
Hello Everyone,

I have seen some threads on here and just wondered if anyone has an answer for the P30 Pro to work properly with Android Auto?

I have a Kenwood DMX7018DABS, and the P30 is not communicating with the respective bluetooth and vice versa.

Anyone can help?

Many thanks.

Rob

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@robho glad that the latest update improved it somewhat. I would recommend clearing your network settings, this can help with pairing issues. You can find it under 'Settings' , 'Reset' and ' Reset Network Settings'. This will reset your Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth settings,
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@robho I have no issues with Android Auto with the P30. Are you having issues with Bluetooth pairing or with AA?
Hi there,

I think it's more to do with the Bluetooth pairing.

Coincidentally, the P30 had an update which did improve just slightly, but :

Yes, it's the pairing,

and

When the cable is connected to the Kenwood system, when I use Waze/ Google Maps, there is no sound; and when I try to make a call, there is no sound through the system either.

Regards.
@robho glad that the latest update improved it somewhat. I would recommend clearing your network settings, this can help with pairing issues. You can find it under 'Settings' , 'Reset' and ' Reset Network Settings'. This will reset your Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth settings,

Thank you. I'll give it a try and report back 🙂
Hello again,

Just an update. I connected the mobile to the system via cable, and whilst music can be played via the phone, there is no sound when I make a call, or when I tried the sat nav, ie no vocal instructions.

Regards. Rob