Answered

P30 Pro Camera / Video issues

• 10 May 2019
  • 8 replies

Hi team,

i'm having an issues with happening during taking video and pictures, i don't know how to describe it , but it's like some color shifting or moving and it's effecting the final result of the picture or the video , i really don't know is this a software or hardware issues . please check attached picture for more details .

1- this picture has been taking for white fabric .
2- this picture taking for white wall .
3- video for white wall . (https://drive.google.com/open?id=11AJxD0Xe38kmhfXDs3m51p_rb-19jvCF)

Appreciate your support.

icon

Best answer by Danjl 17 June 2019, 09:53

Hi @yaskool, has this issue been resolved? If not and you're still having issues, you might want to contact the support team direct to see if they can assist you.
View original

8 replies

Appreciate your help
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@yaskool do you have this use issue with each of the lenses?
@yaskool do you have this use issue with each of the lenses?
I noticed that on the primary, I don't see that wide
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@yaskool Can you share a screenshot of your camera setting?
Hey guys, i have this video zoom problem, when i zoom is losing color and quality even on instagram.

Thanks 😊
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Florian1998 , I've moved your post to this thread as it seems it's a similar issue.
@yaskool Can you share a screenshot of your camera setting?
It's the deadult setting, even for testing I have do default reset for the camera setting, moreover reset the and clear camera cash and data from applications.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @yaskool, has this issue been resolved? If not and you're still having issues, you might want to contact the support team direct to see if they can assist you.