Answered

P30 Pro Choppy Audio on Bluetooth

• 28 May 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi, when I'm connected to Bluetooth in my car the audio gets choppy once in awhile. I've turned off data and wifi and still the issue persists. I've never had this issue with my LG G6.

This is infuriating as I listen to music as I drive everyday. I've resorted to using my old phone to listen to music in the car. There has to be a way to fix this.. I can't operate like this.

Thank you
icon

Best answer by Jase 28 May 2019, 19:23

Do you have any other Bluetooth devices (like a watch) that may be trying to connect to your phone and perhaps causing the interruption? Also some apps can search for Bluetooth in the background and this can also cause issues. (Search for Bluetooth scanning in search bar within settings , then switch it off, this might help)

Regards Jase
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Do you have any other Bluetooth devices (like a watch) that may be trying to connect to your phone and perhaps causing the interruption? Also some apps can search for Bluetooth in the background and this can also cause issues. (Search for Bluetooth scanning in search bar within settings , then switch it off, this might help)

Regards Jase
Hi Jase, I just drove home from work and turned off the Bluetooth and wifi scanning and it seemed to work. Thank you for the suggestion!

I will update if it ever happens again.

-Happy
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi Jase, I just drove home from work and turned off the Bluetooth and wifi scanning and it seemed to work. Thank you for the suggestion!

I will update if it ever happens again.

-Happy

That's great, I'll keep my fingers crossed 🤞