Answered

P30 Pro - no area code just +44

• 11 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi
just a quick question i have a p30 pro and im in the uk when i get a phone call from a number i do not know (also from the uk) it comes up +44 then the number and not the area its calling from on my last mate 20 if i got a call from say london it would tell me it was a london area number under the number and that used to happen from what ever area it was coming from like 0161 manchester would come up but the p30 pro doesnt seem to do this i have looked throw the settings but cannot seem to find any thing is there away to change it iv asked vodafone but they dont seem to now thats the network im on
has anyone else had this or knows how to change or i just live with it
cheers malc
icon

Best answer by BarneyT 6 August 2019, 13:44

Hello Malc!

Hope you are doing great!

Regarding your case, I will send it to the development team so they can have a deeper view on it. As soon as they provide me a solution, I will come back to you!

Thank you for the feedback!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hello Malc!

Hope you are doing great!

Regarding your case, I will send it to the development team so they can have a deeper view on it. As soon as they provide me a solution, I will come back to you!

Thank you for the feedback!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT
thank you so much