Question

P30 Pro still vibrates even when it's set to 'Sound' only

• 12 July 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello, I've set my phone to 'Sound' only but every time I receive a notification, my phone makes a sound and vibrates at the same time. How do I disable the vibration please? I tried to restart my phone but to no avail. Thank you

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Golden and @Tboy2000 I know you are using the P30 Pro. Are you able to help @hannahm? 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hello, I've set my phone to 'Sound' only but every time I receive a notification, my phone makes a sound and vibrates at the same time. How do I disable the vibration please? I tried to restart my phone but to no avail. Thank you

Hi @hannahm ,
under Settings > Sounds > More sound settings > Mobile broadcasts > > Broadcast settings >> Alert preferences >> Check to ensure Vibrate is off? Not sure if this helps?..
Userlevel 4
Try this click on phone as if you are about to make a phone call, top right corner press the 3 little dots, then select settings, you will see an option which says vibrate when ringing, toggle this off. Hope this helps
Userlevel 4

Hello, I've set my phone to 'Sound' only but every time I receive a notification, my phone makes a sound and vibrates at the same time. How do I disable the vibration please? I tried to restart my phone but to no avail. Thank youTry this click on phone as if you are about to make a phone call, top right corner press the 3 little dots, then select settings, you will see an option which says vibrate when ringing, toggle this off. Hope this helps

Has this worked for you?