Answered

P30 Pro video focus lock

• 7 April 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi does the p30 pro have focus lock on videos like the mate ? My mate 20pro had a padlock on the subject when there were in sight..
icon

Best answer by AlexL 8 April 2019, 15:23

Hi does the p30 pro have focus lock on videos like the mate ? My mate 20pro had a padlock on the subject when there were in sight..

Hi Crawshaw, yes focus lock is available in Pro video mode on P30 Pro. Tap "AF" and rather than AF-S or AF-C choose "MF". This stands for manual focus. I hope this helps.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I think that @AlexL probably knows this! 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Crawshaw, yes focus lock is available in Pro video mode on P30 Pro. Tap "AF" and rather than AF-S or AF-C choose "MF". This stands for manual focus. I hope this helps.
Userlevel 5
Badge
No this was in auto mode on the video. U selected the 4d focus then press and hold on the subject they would always stay in focus
Userlevel 3
Badge
No this was in auto mode on the video. U selected the 4d focus then press and hold on the subject they would always stay in focus

That's right, but now that capability is found in Pro mode on the P30 Pro as I described.
what about front camera? The square is always moving and trying to focus, changing the lights and balancing of colours
Userlevel 4
Badge
We are sorry, unfortunately the community do not seem to have an answer for your query. We'd suggest you reach out to our official support channels here https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/