Answered

p30 pro video playback issues

• 3 August 2019
  • 2 replies

I record a video with my p30, and I can t play them on the phone, I downloaded the app MP4fix, but it fixes only the sound not videoπŸ˜•, also I can t share them, tommorow I am attending at Robbie Williams can you help me fast, pleaseπŸ™‚
icon

Best answer by BarneyT 5 August 2019, 13:39

Hello @Tofansergiu, welcome to the community!

Hope the concert was awesome and you had a great time there!

Regarding you problem, I would suggest you to clear cache data for the Camera App. This could be performed by accessing Settings > Apps > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

Please let me know if this helped!

I'm looking forward to your reply! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hello @Tofansergiu, welcome to the community!

Hope the concert was awesome and you had a great time there!

Regarding you problem, I would suggest you to clear cache data for the Camera App. This could be performed by accessing Settings > Apps > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

Please let me know if this helped!

I'm looking forward to your reply! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT
Hello, thanks for advice, I will keep that in mind for future events, they somehow played in Google photos, and didn't play in gallery, neither VLC, I heard it was a general android problem after last update, a friend of mine told me with an galaxy S9.
Thanks for assistance, wish you all the best, the concert was awesome 😁