Answered

P30 Pro Watch Promo not working

• 15 July 2019
  • 9 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
Hi,

I have tried to claim my Watch GT via https://consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/p30julywatchgt/home however when I fill in the purchase date I get the error of

"The date of purchase you have selected is not available for claiming at this time. Please check the promotional Terms for purchase dates and claim windows."

I purchased the phone on 2nd July 2019 which is inside the promo window.

Can you please let me know why this is

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Fazza85 15 July 2019, 14:37

I have just had the same issue. The terms and conditions say you can’t claim your watch until 14 days have passed since the date of purchase. If you select the 1st July to test this it lets you continue with the claim as today would be 14 days since the 1st!
View original

9 replies

I have just had the same issue. The terms and conditions say you can’t claim your watch until 14 days have passed since the date of purchase. If you select the 1st July to test this it lets you continue with the claim as today would be 14 days since the 1st!
Userlevel 3
If all fails while claiming your watch, go to your network suppliers site (Vodafone, EE, O2 etc) open a live chat and put how upset you are. I managed to claim mine a month outside of the cutoff date.
Thanks, tried it today and it works, no idea how I missed that bit in the T&Cs lol

Thanks

Kimbie
Once you submit the claim it suggests up to 30 days for delivery!? Has anyone received theirs yet? How long did it take? Id expect it to be next day tbh
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey @JP1,

I can imagine that you cannot wait to receive it! 🙂

You can track your claim here. If you still have questions you can find a list of F.A.Q's on this page, or please ring the promo team: 03452160131.

Hope this helps!
Hey @JP1,

I can imagine that you cannot wait to receive it! :)

You can track your claim here. If you still have questions you can find a list of F.A.Q's on this page, or please ring the promo team: 03452160131.

Hope this helps!

When I track my claim just tells me been accepted and to check email, no info on if teh watch is dispatched and any tracking if there is any
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Kimbie,

I'm sorry but I cannot help you with this. Please contact the promo team as they are able to help you! 🙂
Hi I was wondering how the claim process worked and on purpose put the wrong dates to see what else I have to fill out, I put in my IMEI number, would this mean that this number is now registered and I can no longer claim my free GT watch?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Antarmstrong,

Welcome on the community. 🙂

Have you tried to register your IMEI again? If it's doesn't work, please ring the promo team: 03452160131.