Answered

Sonos claim - P30 Pro

• 24 April 2019
  • 19 replies

Hi,
I have been a p30 pro and I would like claim the sonos gift.
But a get this message to the IMEI number:
This IMEI doesn't exist.
The numbers are 15 of 15 characters and should be valid.
I bought the phone 02 april 2019.
Any idea?
Many thanks
icon

Best answer by Amy 24 April 2019, 11:27

Hi @BardiZsolt,

Welcome on the Huawei Community! I hope you are enjoying your p30 Pro. 🙂

Regarding the Sonos Claim:
Please go to our promo page on the Huawei Website. This page has all sorts of information about how to claim.

The quickest way of getting answers about your IMEI is to call the promo customer service team. You can fill out the form here or phone 03452160063 (lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays.) The team there will be able to help you with your IMEI issues.

Hope this helps!
View original

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @BardiZsolt,

Welcome on the Huawei Community! I hope you are enjoying your p30 Pro. 🙂

Regarding the Sonos Claim:
Please go to our promo page on the Huawei Website. This page has all sorts of information about how to claim.

The quickest way of getting answers about your IMEI is to call the promo customer service team. You can fill out the form here or phone 03452160063 (lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays.) The team there will be able to help you with your IMEI issues.

Hope this helps!
I pre ordered the p30 pro from BT and am trying to claim the free sonos advertised. I supplied the relevant information but Huawei reply saying it's not enough and ask to re upload information. When I try to upload more information, it saying I've reached my upload maximum. (Only 2 screenshots are uploaded) us anyone else having issues?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Ajc195,

Thank you for asking your question on the community! I moved it to this thread about the Sonos claim.

Please contact the promo customer service team. You will find the contact details in my previous comment. 🙂
I pre-ordered a P30 pro. I subsequently filled in the claim form, which was then validated. My "gift" was then sent for fulfilment and a courier contacted me to arrange delivery, however now DX deliveries are telling me they never actually physically received the speaker, only the electronic tracking information from Huawei. After 30 minutes on the phone to them without success, they advised that I would need to contact the sender. I then contacted Huawei support who couldn't help or advise me either.

Beginning to feel a bit dodgy 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey @bryanvr6 ,

Welcome on the community. I moved your question to this thread. Please contact the promo customer service team. You can fill out the form here or phone 03452160063.

Will you keep us updated? 🙂
Of course I will keep you updated - but since the delivery company are blaming the supplier and the supplier is blaming the deluvery company, I'm sure you can see where this is going to end up.

My wife has already wasted a whole day staying home to wait on a delivery which appears now not to exist and nobody is willing to accept responsibility for it.

Unfortunately I fear that I may need to take the matter further. Such a shame for my first experience of dealing with Huawei to be a negative one. I didn't think I was asking much to receive what I was promised would be deluvered.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Bryanvr6,

I get your frustration. Have you been in contact with the promo customer service team? That team will be able to help you with your promo related questions.
Hi Bryanvr6,

I get your frustration. Have you been in contact with the promo customer service team? That team will be able to help you with your promo related questions.

Yes, as per my first post. I have contacted both the delivery company and the promo customer service team and neither is accepting responsibility. Both are advising to contact the other. Meaning I get nowhere, no speaker, and I feel very let down and quite honestly I am losing faith in Huawei as a brand, which is a shame as I was excited to own the p30 pro. The offer of the free gift/speaker seems to be a bit of a con unfortubately. It would be great if someone would actually take ownership of this problem and sort it out, rather than just blame other people, meanwhile I waste hours of my time on phonecalls, my wife takes a day of work to wait on a scheduled deluvery which then doesn't exist, and still nobody is interested. Very disappointed in customer service so far. I am giving Huawei the opportunity to put this right before I take the issue further with the ombudsman.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey @bryanvr6,

Thanks for your quick reply. I responded to you in DM.
Has anyone in the UK received their sonos speaker after pre ordering. I should have received mine by 26/05/19 as my claim was validated on 26/04/19 but still haven't received anything. I've emailed the promotional support team but they are useless. Just keep saying it's with their fulfilment company and then told me to contact the promotional support team even though that's who I was speaking to. Just feels like I'm getting fobbed off
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Jasong I registered my claim about 4 weeks ago as well and this morning received an update that it was progressing. The estimated time to process claims is 4 weeks, but this is an estimate. I trust Huawei to honour their commitment, so keep the faith and a little bit more patience 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Jasong welcome to the community. I've had a quick check across the community and some people have received theirs. I've also seen it stated thathttps://It's up to 30 days wait time since the moment your claim has been validated, and in rare cases I've seen it go up to 60 days, in case the promotion is extremely successful. .
Well apparently my speaker was shipped, but is now lost and nobody is taking responsibility for it. Keep getting passed from pillar to post. Very frustrating and does not inspire confidence at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Well apparently my speaker was shipped, but is now lost and nobody is taking responsibility for it. Keep getting passed from pillar to post. Very frustrating and does not inspire confidence at all.

Hi bryanvr6,

We have escalated your matter with the redemption agency, they have queried with the courier and fulfilment agency and once we have a clear picture you will be contacted. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
My reward was validated and sent for fulfillment on April 26th, and I still haven't received it. I was just wondering if this is the case for lots of people in the UK?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Harri podd,

Welcome on the community! 🙂

I moved your question here. Please read the thread and feel free to contact the promo customer service team if you need help: 03452160063 (lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm excluding bank holidays.)
My reward was validated and sent for fulfillment on April 26th, and I still haven't received it. I was just wondering if this is the case for lots of people in the UK?
Hi harri, mine was validated on the same date and I'm still waiting I've contacted the promotions team and just keep getting told its with their fulfilment company and they are unable to give me anymore information. I did get a reply on here saying it can take upto 60 days if the promotion was popular
I am a firm believer in credot where it is due, I am therefore here to eat a slice of humble pie...

My replacement Sonos speaker arrived today. Overdue, but here nonetheless. And, it sounds AMAZING!

Thanks to all of those at the promo team who endured my whining and moaning and for sorting this out for me. Much appreciated indeed.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@bryanvr6 , glad to hear it finally arrived, thanks for your patience. Enjoy.