T3 P20 Pro comparison

• 5 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
T3 posted a review comparing the P20 Pro with the P30 Pro but in all headings they mention Mate 20 Pro.

Calling the P20 Pro a flagship phone but referring to the Mate 20 Pro with P20 Pro details.

https://www.t3.com/features/huawei-p30-pro-vs-huawei-mate-20-pro-the-2018-and-2019-flagships-go-head-to-head

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
They fixed their article now. I'd have contacted them directly but couldn't find a way 9n their site.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
They fixed their article now. I'd have contacted them directly but couldn't find a way 9n their site.

I noticed this too. Shame as P30 Pro/ Mate 20 Pro comparison would have been more interesting.
Awwww I have been struggling to decide whether it's worth upgrading from my P20 pro to a P30 pro or just staying with my P20 pro and buying an affordable Canon or Sony camera. Both seem really similar but honestly after scrolling through Instagram I'm so blown away with the P30 quad camera lens. Aww but the price for a student is 😭😭😭 not possible. Maybe in a few months or years I'll get there but for now I'll have to wait 😊.