Answered

to find "Phone Logs"?

• 7 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Coming from Samsung (my only previous phone!) I'm struggling a bit on severl fronts having decided to dive straight in with EMUI Gesture control.
Lord knows how many emails I have sent to the archive in the sky when getting the hang of the "Flick to Close the App" 😀
The current problem being how do I see what Samsung used to call "Call Logs" ?
Where I could see Who I had called and who had called me all with dates and times; it also showed the same info for texts both sent and received.

I have been trying to find such a provision myself but failed, surely it must be provided, ...somewhere?

One of the other things I find difficult is the fact that the Notification sound is THE SAME FOR EVERYTHING!
Decidedly not helpful!
Can I select different sounds?
Particularly to diferentiate between eMails and Texts, ...that would help a lot. 😐

Other than that, I'm getting there!
icon

Best answer by AndroidP30Pro 7 August 2019, 18:43

Yes, you can set different sounds, just go to the app in question, head to settings and notifications. You can set a sound for that particular app.

For call logs, go to the phone icon, that should show a lost of calls made and received, tap the i icon to see more details.

The swipe gestures can be fiddly, sometimes it's best to swipe from the right of the screen to go back as some apps have pop out menus if you swipe from the left!
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Yes, you can set different sounds, just go to the app in question, head to settings and notifications. You can set a sound for that particular app.

For call logs, go to the phone icon, that should show a lost of calls made and received, tap the i icon to see more details.

The swipe gestures can be fiddly, sometimes it's best to swipe from the right of the screen to go back as some apps have pop out menus if you swipe from the left!
Userlevel 2
Thanks for your quick reply AndroidP30Pro, I'm grateful for your advice and will try your instructions this evening. 🙂