• 1 reply
HI,
how to connect USB otg to p30 pro?
thanks
icon

Best answer by picitup 12 April 2019, 19:21

This article:

P20 pro OTG USB. What can you plug in?

Is for the P20 Pro, but it should be the same for any device.

Cheers

Steve
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
This article:

P20 pro OTG USB. What can you plug in?

Is for the P20 Pro, but it should be the same for any device.

Cheers

Steve
Thanks for replying
Ive tried the attached mini USB connected to type c converter but with no use, also I don't know if there's something I ve to do with device setting.

When you plug it in, pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen. You need to 'Touch for more options' under the 'Settings' notification.

You then need to choose the 'Transfer Files' option, or whatever it is you wish to do.

I have the same issue..my device doesn't recognise anything being connected..have tried the hardware on different phones and it works . But not on the P30. Any ideas

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Hi I see you're using what looks like a micro usb to C adaptor. Do the other phones have type C adaptors? I was wondering if the adaptor is faulty. It might also be worth trying a USB-C card reader rather than using an adaptor.

Cheers

Steve
Hey team. Problem has been solved ..it was an adaptor issue got a new type and worked straight away..thank U every one for ur advice

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
🙂
When you plug it in, pull down the notification bar from the top of the screen. You need to 'Touch for more options' under the 'Settings' notification.

You then need to choose the 'Transfer Files' option, or whatever it is you wish to do.

Got this bit when i try to Change from reverse charge yo Transfer files ir automaticlly Change into reverse charge again