#CapturedOnHuawei Awards

#CapturedOnHuawei Awards
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Community Manager
  • 969 replies
Dear photography enthusiasts and other community members,

It's award season and we are starting a campaign on social media tonight: #CapturedOnHuawei Awards. We want to celebrate the amazing photography skills of the Huawei phones. And we want to see how you use it to capture different themes. Challenge excepted? 😁

To enter, post your photos, aligning with one of the three themes on either Twitter or Instagram, making sure you include #CapturedOnHuawei by Wednesday 20th February. Three amateur photographers will be rewarded. The three themes:
  • Best urban night shot.
  • Best street style shot
  • Best nature zoom shot
You can read more about this campaign here. Questions about this challenge? Leave a comment below.

Feel free to share your entries in this thread and don't forget to check out our photography subforum.

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Night shot from Morzine in France

Userlevel 3
Hy Amy, does it have to be shot on a Mate 20? Are the P series owners able to enter?
Do you have to "@" Huawei? Also, can you just add that hashtag to an old image?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Macca wrote:

Hy Amy, does it have to be shot on a Mate 20? Are the P series owners able to enter?

You can use any device as we cannot really track what device was used for a post. Any Huawei device ideally. 😉

tyw7 wrote:

Do you have to "@" Huawei? Also, can you just add that hashtag to an old image?

The posts have to be posted within the time period stated on the T&C page (7th of February - 21st of February 2019). And have the hashtag on them. You don't have to mention us.
Userlevel 2
Badge
To help get everyone started on #CapturedOnHuawei Awards
I have attached three of my own photos, I hope you like them.

Urban Night Shot on P20 Pro from Golden Jubilee Bridge

Regent Street Night Shot on P20 Pro

Nature Zoom in the Back Garden on P20 Pro

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 3
Recent trip to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Macau. Got hundreds of photos all shot on my P20 Pro 🙂
Userlevel 3
Question: can those be posted on Instagram account which is private and still be entered in the competition? Many thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Silvanka30 wrote:

Question: can those be posted on Instagram account which is private and still be entered in the competition? Many thanks

Hey Silvanka,

Thank you for sharing, looks like you had an amazing trip! 😃

If you have a private instagram account we cannot access it. When you add a hashtag, the post won't appear on the corresponding hashtag page. Only your followers will be able to see it.
Userlevel 2

Best Nature Zoom shot #CapturedOnHuawei

#CapturedOnHuawei Street style shot

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings