Answered

How to share my photos on the community?

How to share my photos?
icon

Best answer by Tony 12 October 2018, 13:08

It's quite easy In-grid, press the camera icon in the bottom left of the reply box and then choose files. You should then be able to navigate to your photos and choose one to upload.

Ive attached some screenshots of how it works 😊

1:

2:

3:

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello In-grid, welcome to the community.

What device are you using and how are you looking to share photos or who are you looking to share them to? There are lots of ways such as Bluetooth, uploading the social media, email etc.
Hello
I using P20. I thought then i can share my pic in a community Huawei, butvi cant find any of the links where i can share. Like i saw you have like a themes,, autumn,, or all others
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
It's quite easy In-grid, press the camera icon in the bottom left of the reply box and then choose files. You should then be able to navigate to your photos and choose one to upload.

Ive attached some screenshots of how it works 😊

1:

2:

3:

Userlevel 1
Hi guys new to this, how do I share photo😊 sorry just read further down found the answer 😬
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Lain,

I moved your question to this topic about sharing photos on the community. Glad you found the answer! 🙂
Just joined this site to upload some photos but it would seem impossible to do, I have looked all over the site but cannot see any way to upload a photo. Help please
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Viking56,

Welcome on the community!

I just moved your post to this thread. In the above comments, Tony explains how you can share your photos.

Please let us know if you have any other questions! 🙂
Possibly the most confusing site in the world, I'm leaving.
Userlevel 3
The symbol is right there in the reply box to upload pics and embed YouTube videos but perhaps the website should add labels to the symbols so that it is clearer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback! It's not possible to change this right now, but maybe we can in the future. If you have any other feedback or suggestions please leave a reply in this topic. Thanks in advance!
Userlevel 3
How to upload image when create a new topic?It always suggest that the picture is too large.What are the requirements for the picture?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi @Yummy,

I moved your question to this thread. In the above comments you can see how you can upload a picture.

Regarding the size. The file size limit is 5MB.
I had joined the community but have no idea how to put my photos on
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Jules24

Welcome! You can add photos to a post by tapping the camera icon and selecting from your files.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
@Jules24 & @Jmoon, moved your replies here. 🙂

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings