Splash editor: black and white with one selected colour

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
One of the features I found within the mate 20 pro, and it's also available on other select Huawei devices is the splash editor.

Open gallery, select your photo and then click edit, one of the options is splash and with it, you can make the image black and white apart from your selected colour within the photo.

Here are a few pictures I took testing the mate20Pro and then using the splash to lockout the red.

Have a go at using this feature and post your examples below, explore and have fun!

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
My friends children, she was amazed at how some of the pics turned out and thought they looked very professional. Loving the camera on this the mate 20 Pro.

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2
Dont know why it attached 2 London bus pics
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
feckineejit wrote:

Deleted one 😃
Userlevel 2
Amy wrote:

feckineejit wrote:

Deleted one :D

Oh maybe that's the reason, I would have thought if I deleted one it would disappear 😁

EDIT: just realised you said you deleted one, my head's not working properly today 😁
Userlevel 2
I

i know it 2 colours but I just liked it and couldn't find anywhere else to put it 🙂
Userlevel 4

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Splash editor didn't need to work too hard as it was such a grey day in Glasgow, but this street art by Rogue Oner really brightened my mood 😻

Userlevel 4
Colour In Winter

Userlevel 4

Userlevel 4
Lily. JJ

Userlevel 4

Userlevel 4

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
A braw bricht moonlit nicht.

This is Queen Mary's bath house in Edinburgh where, apparently, she would bathe in white wine (under moonlight?).

Caught using Mate 20 Pro's night mode on my walk home from work, then highlighted the blue moonlit sky using the colour splash editor.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings