Where is the must shoot location in your area? πŸ“Έ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
  • Huaweian
  • 970 replies
Share your photo's below and let your fellow community members know what the must shoot locations are in your area. 📸

Competition: Win a Trip to All 10 of 2019's 'Must Photograph' destinations
Together with LadBible we are giving you the opportunity to visit each of these top ten 'must photograph' destinations for 2019, by simply by uploading a picture of your local hidden gem to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #HuaweiOnTour. Whether that be an amazing undiscovered street food dish or your best 'not on the tourist trail' find. Please note that the competition runs on social media and not in the comments on the post.

Here is the full list of the top ten 'must photograph' travel destinations for 2019:
  • Colombo, Sri Lanka
  • Kobe/Yokohoma, Japan
  • Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, Uganda
  • Baden-Baden, Germany
  • Old San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
  • Kartarpur, Narowal District, Pakistan
  • Wadi Rum, National Park, Jordan
  • Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), US (Alaska)
  • Isle of Harris, Scotland
Find out more on LadBible.

6 replies

Aberdeen is known for its Granite which is why most of the buildings are grey. So Here is Aberdeen for all to see, even with some sunshine which makes the granite sparkle, occasionally!

Userlevel 1
Hey!!! Has the winner of this competition been announced or contacted already? πŸ€”πŸ˜Š
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey @Zaralo, Welcome on the community!

The winner will be contacted via DM on Instagram. Please keep an eye on the T&C page. As I believe the details will be shared there.

Did you participate in the contest? 🙂
Userlevel 1
Hello thanks very much for replying 😊

Yes here is my entry I posted to my Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBycRcBech/

There are so many beautiful coastal walks across Northern Ireland. One of my many favourites is along Portavogie Harbour, Northern Ireland's second largest fishing port! 🐟

During a nice clear day you can catch superb views of the Isle of Man and Scotland! πŸ–οΈοΈ

On the South Shore beach you can find a very cool rustic hidden gem, the skeletal remains of an abandoned fishing boat that has been here for the past 2 decades! πŸ›Ά

Braving the coastal weather and the tides through the years this is all we have left to see of this once thriving old workhorse! 🌊

#northernireland #HuaweiOnTour #fingerscrossed #capturedonhuawei

πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey Zaralo,

Such a beautiful picture and a great story (and nice colour on your nails 😉 )! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! 🤞🏼

Since your into photography, have you seen our photography section? I think you might like it! And we also have a thread where members share their Instagram.
Userlevel 1
Aw thank you, I didn't win I seen Huawei commented on one of the other photos saying they've been DMed yesterday πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Better luck next time I guess πŸ˜‚

And yes I will take a look at the photography section πŸ“ΈπŸ˜€πŸ‘Œ

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings