Badge
  • Huaweian
  • 45 replies
The Huawei P30 Pro comes in four gorgeous colours:

Amber Sunrise
Breathing Crystal
Aurora
Black.

Sounds inspiring right? So now.. time for a small challenge.
Tell us, which one is your favourite and why?
Now, go out and find these colours in real life!
Photo, video, poem? You decide how you want to capture those colours.

..and yes, read the T&C first:)

29 replies

Breathing Crystal

The Breathing Crystal reminds me of an early spring morning,
That produces beautiful colours without any warning.
Pinks and silvers are all here, and blues and also whites
All these colours all combined, produce such a sight!

The beauty of this day I feel reflects the Huawei P30 Pro,
And I've just pre-ordered it guys, I just want you all to know!

Userlevel 3
Badge
Breathing crystal reminds me of the amazing ice and snow we had only a couple of months ago.

Userlevel 3
The P30's beautiful breathing crystal reminds me of life and beautiful colours seen every time we go out and look up. Be in winter, spring, summer or autumn, life is colourful & indeed always beautiful if only we take the time to observe its wonder!

Captured on my Mate 20 Pro 🙂

Original image reduced from 6.1mb to 2.2mb for the purpose of this upload of 5mb limit.
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Aurora is my favourite colour. I just love the mix of colours and it looks like silk or satin. I noticed when I booted up my Amazon Echo Dot, the light emitted the colours of the P30 Pro's Aurora. I just had to capture it on video. Photos didn't do it any justice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Amber Sunrise for me, as I can't resist a colour that really pops!

Userlevel 5
Badge
Amber Sunrise

Userlevel 6
Badge
This one reminds me of the colour aurora, really captures the contrast.

I like the black, it´s elegant, it´s more like very dark grey and it looks great.

Userlevel 1

Aurora is my favourite- it brings back happy memories of the spectacular sky’s and breathtaking Northern lights during our trips to Iceland 🇮🇸The country that has stolen my heart

it’s my happy place ... been twice now and can’t wait for a return visit .. after all they do say third time is a charm

a quality camera would make capturing every moment effortlessly

Userlevel 2
Amber Sunrise, it reminds me of ladybirds basking in the midday sun 🐞☀️

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Another for Amber Sunrise, just so I can coordinate my accessories 😂

Give me that Breathing Crystal 🙂

Breath is the Proof of Life Existence.

Can a Crystal Breath?

Yes, For Sure... When its Powered by Huawei's Kirin 980

The Breathing Crystal Stand Out of All That Colors.

give me That P30 Pro, So I can give my Mate 20 Pro to my Wife 🙂

Trying to Build up a Huawei Family 😛
Userlevel 4
Badge
I do like the Aurora but struggling to find a good representation on that colour, but I took this one today for the Amber Sunrise

Userlevel 2
Breathing Crystal

I love the multiple colours, especially when the light reflects off the surface. The blue, purple and white blend together amazingly well to give a breathtaking colourful phone.

I've taken a couple of pictures using the P20 pro to show off these colours found in nature on a beautiful sunny day in Scotland.

Userlevel 3

I used my super macro camera setting to take a photo of these super yummy sweets from a site called makro..coinsidence or fate??🤣 maybe I'm just easily amused lol.

Anyways, I have the breathing crystal p30 as it's my favourite and i thought these sweets captured the colours quite well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
The first picture I ever took with my Mate 20.

Aurora

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I'm a big fan of the the new p30 range and the colours are particularly stunning. I can't decide if I like the aurora or breathing crystal the best but I know that I like cake, so here's a picture of cake 🤣

Userlevel 2
I'm a big fan of the the new p30 range and the colours are particularly stunning. I can't decide if I like the aurora or breathing crystal the best but I know that I like cake, so here's a picture of cake 🤣

Ahhh my cake😂
Userlevel 3
Nature is always inspiring, always full of colour. In the right setting any colour is beautiful.

As Sunrise was too early, this sunset which was captured using my mate 20 pro zoom lens, while on the high street.

Amber Sunset?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
And the winners are...

We couldn't pick just one... 😁

Congratulations!
@Kimmystewart
@Verth1
@Niceichain
@Gordo26
Please send me a private message to accept the prize.

Stay tuned for the next challenge. Keep an eye on this thread! 👈🏼
😀
Userlevel 2
I'm aware it's closed but wanted to share anyway.
I have found it difficult to find something colourful I wanted to snap so I took a photo of my mini Chucky figure in the garden. He is colourful after all 😂

Taken on my new P30 Pro! Love love love the phone 💜

Userlevel 3
Hey Amy, I've sent a pm I'm not sure you have got it yet just thought I would comment here incase you haven't received it x

An unedited photo taken with the P30 Pro.