Mate 20 Pro video 4k - cinematic example 😊

• 13 November 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi everyone!

Just a little discussion I want to get going with all Huawei mate 20 pro owners and other phones alike! 😊

I've heard mixed feelings about the capabilities of the Mate 20 pro's video camera.
A lot of people say its super jittery which I agree in parts BUT I also think that the phone has a lot of untapped potential for budding videographers like myself!

I wanted to share an example of some of my work so far. I spent about 2 hours filming and outing together this - I would love some feedback too 😊 and maybe a like if you enjoy!

And please, feel free to share any projects you have currently or anything else relevant 😊

Make sure to watch in either 1080p or 4k 😉

https://youtu.be/e2jN5qmhVwQ
Follow this link or watch below! (below video will probably not show full quality potential so I recommend following link! 😊)

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Visioptica, did you see @og2face's question? 🙂
I think that was a great test. one question di you use the camera default settings?
Please Huawei fix your 4k video it's awful
Hope next time update will fix it
Userlevel 6
Badge
You have 2 year warranty with Huawei as well as 30 days if a handset is faulty to get the handset replaced/exchanged from where it was purchased, if you have a problem with your handset the best place to direct that to is point of sale, as they will be best positioned to assist you, not putting it on a thread to do with the 4k filming abilities as that is not going to resolve your problem if you have one.
Userlevel 4
I never shared a camera test. I shared the green screen problem. @Amy thought you was going to give Huawei mate 20 pro customers some peace of mind......
Userlevel 6
Badge
thats come out really well
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Visioptica,

Welcome on the Huawei Community and thanks for sharing your Mate 20 pro camera test.

Maybe some other Mate 20 Pro users could give you some feedback.. or likes 😉.
@Aaron, @chillphone, @Chownzy, @Coxy, @Jaybob, @RajassHuawei, @Golden, @Tony any thoughts?