Night Mode Shots: Gallery - Share your photos

Userlevel 6
Badge +5
There is a P20 Pro Night Mode thread but none for other models. So let's use this to post all night mode shots from any Huawei device. Just state the phone model.

Tottenham Court Road, Londo. Huawei Mate 10.

159 replies

Both taken with my Mate20Pro top standard setting bottom with night mode on

This is another to showcase the difference. Top standard mode, bottom Night Mode

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
First ever picture on my mate 20 pro and a firework photo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Competition time!

We will reward the night mode photos with the most likes with a little gift.

How to get likes? Share your night mode photos in this topic. Share this topic, for example on your social media, and ask your friends to join our community and like your post. How to like a photo? Simply click the like /thumbs up button on a post you like! 👍🏼

Read our T&C's

Surburbia at night!!
Userlevel 3
Three night mode shots all taken on Mate 10 pro (wish it was mate 20)

Userlevel 4
This is still my favourite nightshot that I've taken! Captured on the P20 Pro in pro mode with maximum 30 second shutter speed, tweaked a little with the Lightroom app 👍🏻 all this achieved just on the P20 Pro, amazing!!

Tal-y-llyn, Wales
Userlevel 5
Badge

Userlevel 3

Userlevel 2
A little snap of some fireworks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Not what I'd call a brilliant photo this, but what's technically impressive for me is it was taken in almost complete darkness during a trip to the Isle of Skye earlier this year. I was camping near this road and I took my P20 Pro and a tripod away from my tent to try and capture this mountain in the background, it was so dark I could barely see. I left the phone taking this shot using night mode just as a car flew past so it also captured the light trails from that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
This is still my favourite nightshot that I've taken! Captured on the P20 Pro in pro mode with maximum 30 second shutter speed, tweaked a little with the Lightroom app 👍🏻 all this achieved just on the P20 Pro, amazing!!

Tal-y-llyn, Wales

That is a brilliant photo pal, especially considering it was taken on a phone.
Userlevel 1
Smoke from fireworks, and local michelmas fun

fair
Halloween night mode

Not too late for a swim Huawei p20 lite

A

Night on a oil rig on the helideck

Userlevel 2
I took this picture last week on my wife's P20 pro. As the Boeing jet landed at Liverpool I pushed the phone to the window and held it steady for about 15 seconds. The result being the wing totally sharp with traffic trail effect on the moving background.

Userlevel 4

Tal-y-llyn, Wales
That is a brilliant photo pal, especially considering it was taken on a phone.

Cheers 😁👍🏻
I took this photo on the way home in the car using night mode and it turned out better than a normal photo.
Huawei P20

Userlevel 3
Ghost Train in Shanghai tunnel

Userlevel 3
View from hotel window in Shanghai

Userlevel 3
Down at the bund Shanghai

Userlevel 3
Thai Gallery Restaurant Shanghai To Chi Man

Userlevel 3
The Bund Shanghi

Userlevel 3