Share your Extraordinary Ordinary photos: Winter season

Share your Extraordinary Ordinary photos: Winter season

Extraordinary Ordinary
I was asked to write an article showcasing pictures that are Extraordinary Ordinary. I got thinking what that means to me, extraordinary ordinary……
So, this is what it means to me. Something in this world that is deemed ordinary but something about it makes it extraordinary.

Architecture – A building is ordinary, but I find the FlatIron building and Empire State Buildings in New York Extraordinary! Here are my pics of them!

A sunset is ordinary, but catching it at the right time seeing it stretch the shadows of people caught in it is Extraordinary.

A firework is ordinary but catching it explode over The Magic Kingdom while you are there with your daughters is Extraordinary.

An everyday thing in your pocket, your phone, can be ordinary, but in my pocket now is the Mate 20 Pro which is very Extraordinary! (With the 4200 mAh battery, 40MP triple lens camera, 6GB RAM and so much more!!)

Please share below your Extraordinary Ordinary pictures!! And don’t forget to like the ones you find Extraordinary! We will reward the photos with the most likes with a small gift. How to like a post? Simply click the like button! Read the terms & conditions (competition ended at 5th December 2018).

95 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Excellent opening post Rick. I'm looking forward to seeing what people contribute to this topic.
Cheers@Tony 😁
Userlevel 4
As always, awesome shots @Rick F
Thanks @Duncan
Userlevel 1

Taken with Huawei P20 Pro
Userlevel 1
To me the Lake District is Extraordinary.... How untouched the landscape is and how peaceful it is.

Photo taken on the Mate 10 Pro

Userlevel 1
Fishing

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
TubaMagna8 wrote:

To me the Lake District is Extraordinary.... How untouched the landscape is and how peaceful it is.

Photo taken on the Mate 10 Pro

Love this. The Lake District is one of my favourite places to visit, I've taken many photos there.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Look at the ordinary, I was a bit puzzled but thought about everyday photos that are possibly extraordinary.

Userlevel 2

The Tired Traveller. P20Pro.
Userlevel 2

The Urban River. P20Pro.
Userlevel 2

Oilslick Engulfs Nature. P20Pro.
Userlevel 1

Userlevel 2

Bridge at sunset. P20Pro.
Userlevel 2

Mortality. P20Pro.
Userlevel 1
_\_I_

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@Terakopian your photos are outstanding mate 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +6

One of my favourite locations, Buachaille Etive Mòr in Scotland.

A waterfall I passed while travelling through Glencoe.

The Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye.

One for the Monty Python fans, 10 points if you can name this castle 😁

(all photos shot on a P20 Pro btw)
Userlevel 2
Tony wrote:

@Terakopian your photos are outstanding mate 👍

Many thanks; most kind 🙂
The view on my 18 hour trip home from work.

Userlevel 2

Saunton Sands winter sun and windsurfer seagulls

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings