Answered

apps stop working after download

I just bought a Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 and when i download (or update) an app it boots up works for like 5 or 10 seconds and it stops working after that when i turn it on it doesn't have a problem but i was wondering if it could somehow damage my phone or if it can be solved since it's really annoying.
icon

Best answer by Max 25 January 2019, 19:09

Hi @F0xyBG,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices, and thank you for providing an accurate description of the situation!
Rest assured this will not damage your device whatsoever.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend the following steps below:
1.Make sure that the Wi-Fi or Mobile Network connection is stable and powerful as this could be the main reason why the apps are not downloading or updating correctly.
2.Remove your google e-mail account from the Play Store and introduce it again, it might be just a bug.
3.Kindly clear the cache and data of the Google Play Store. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data > Restart device.

Additionally, please perform a wipe cache partition of your device from the recovery menu.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max

View original

3 replies

I meant to say it stopped responding not stop working
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @F0xyBG,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices, and thank you for providing an accurate description of the situation!
Rest assured this will not damage your device whatsoever.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend the following steps below:
1.Make sure that the Wi-Fi or Mobile Network connection is stable and powerful as this could be the main reason why the apps are not downloading or updating correctly.
2.Remove your google e-mail account from the Play Store and introduce it again, it might be just a bug.
3.Kindly clear the cache and data of the Google Play Store. You can do this by going to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data > Restart device.

Additionally, please perform a wipe cache partition of your device from the recovery menu.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
Userlevel 1
Hi @F0xyBG , Please refer to the following if the phone prompt "no response":
If the message is occasionally prompted, perform the following operations:
Close all apps running in the background, as excessive background activity will slow down your phone system.
If the message is prompted immediately after you open an app, perform the following operations:
The app may have experienced issues during the installation or is not compatible with your phone system.
Update the app to the latest version or download and re-install it. If the issue persists, contact the app's customer service for assistance.
You are recommended to download apps from AppGallery or Google Play Store.
If the issue persists, back up your data and take your device and the proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Center for assistance.
Please have a try and feedback if it has effect.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings