Answered

Change video resolution

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
Since installing EMUI Update 9.0.0.168 (C782E3R1P9) on 24.1.19 on Huawei P20 Pro.
I have noticed that on Camera VIDEO setting I'm no longer able to change resolution. It won't change from 720 HD. Has anyone else experienced this since updating?
icon

Best answer by JB5 30 January 2019, 21:58

Hi @Max

Thanks for your reply. Not worth it to post a screenshot as I found that using the 'Restore Defaults' Tab solved the issue. If I take a screen shot It's going to look as it should do/did before the issue occurred.

Using the 'Restore Defaults' Tab solved it straight away and everything has been ok with the video resolution and Format (H.265/H.264) settings since.

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Jason

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @JB5,

It is very odd to hear about this. Would it be possible to provide us with a screenshot about this?

Thank you!
Max
Hi @Max

Thanks for your reply. Not worth it to post a screenshot as I found that using the 'Restore Defaults' Tab solved the issue. If I take a screen shot It's going to look as it should do/did before the issue occurred.

Using the 'Restore Defaults' Tab solved it straight away and everything has been ok with the video resolution and Format (H.265/H.264) settings since.

Hope this helps.

Thanks - Jason
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Thanks for sharing this Jason!

I'm happy to see that your issue is solved. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 🙂
@Amy Thank you Amy will do. Loving the P20 Pro!

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings