Answered

Double home Screen Icons after update on P20 Pro

Hello,

After updating my Huawei P20 Pro I had this weird icons on home screen. Is it a matter of the software update?

There is duplication of icons only in home, this problem is not visible to any other screens.

Is there any solution to this?

icon

Best answer by Amy 18 January 2019, 10:38

Hi Polis,

That looks odd! Please try to reset your phone, this might solve this issue. You can read a how to on this page.

Please keep us updated. 🙂

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Polis,

That looks odd! Please try to reset your phone, this might solve this issue. You can read a how to on this page.

Please keep us updated. 🙂
Thank you Amy.

Ploblem Solved!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Amazing! Thanks for letting me know! 🙂
Hello,

After updating my Huawei P20 Pro I had this weird icons on home screen. Is it a matter of the software update?

There is duplication of icons only in home, this problem is not visible to any other screens.

I already reset my phone, but the problem appeared today again.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Polis Demosthenous,

It seems you have posted the same issue once again.

Was this done by mistake by any chance? Seeing that Amy's suggested steps solved the problem.

Please let us know!

Best wishes,
Max
Hello @Max

This happened after changing the wallpaper..

These weird icons appeared after setting wallpaper!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Polis Demosthenous ,

In this case, I would recommend you to try to install a Huawei default theme, and check further if you encounter the same issue.
You could also try to find or to create one by checking this site https://huaweimobileservices.com/huaweithemes/

Hope it helps! 🙂
Best,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings