Answered

Email synchronisation P20 Lite

The email client on my P20 Lite seems to work fine, but messages sent from the P20 are not being synchronised with the Sent Folder on my PC client view. Is there some setting I have not set or do I need a different client on the P20? I use BT Yahoo.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Roger-we1 9 October 2018, 18:07

I have received an email from Ben at Huawei Support advising me to download a 3rd party mail client. I have downloaded the Yahoo Mail client which fixes my synchronisation problem. Time will tell if it's functionality works in all circumstances. Thanks

View original

4 replies

I have received an email from Ben at Huawei Support advising me to download a 3rd party mail client. I have downloaded the Yahoo Mail client which fixes my synchronisation problem. Time will tell if it's functionality works in all circumstances. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey Roger-we1,

Good to read that the Yahoo Mail app works and that it fixed your synchronisation problem. Thanks you for sharing the solution!

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
This case has been solved so it can now be closed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Roger-we1,

I'll keep the topic open just in case someone else has the same problem. 🙂

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings