Answered

Home Button on Chrome

How do I add home button to Chrome as not seem to find it?

Thanks

Organic
icon

Best answer by Max 15 February 2019, 12:12

Hi @organic, welcome back!

As it turns out the home button in Chrome is unfortunately not available on all of the devices at the moment. You can either wait for updates or use Chrome Beta instead.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hey @organic

Open chrome, hit three dots on top right, select 'settings' from the list and check home page is 'on'. You should then see the home icon in the top left.

Thanks for replay but that not on mine under notifications it goes to advanced there is nothing about home page on.

I am on the Huawei Mediapad M5 10” Tablet and even tried Chrome Beta but still not on there.

organic

This is all I get when looking for the home
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @organic, welcome back!

As it turns out the home button in Chrome is unfortunately not available on all of the devices at the moment. You can either wait for updates or use Chrome Beta instead.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
Thanks for reply I have tried Chrome Beta and not on there.
Do you know whne updates might be comeing?
Thanks

Organic
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @organic,

We have no information about this as of yet. The best will be to contact the developers of the google Chrome browser and they will let you know.

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings