Answered

Huawei Watch GT stress measurement?

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
I saw in some Huawei watch gt review, where was also an application for stress measurement and breathing exercise. Is there coming a new software version with this feature?
icon

Best answer by Max 28 January 2019, 19:09

Hello @Juha ,

The Huawei Health application has all these features. You can use it and explore it to find really useful together with your watch!

If you have any other questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Max

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello @Juha ,

The Huawei Health application has all these features. You can use it and explore it to find really useful together with your watch!

If you have any other questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Max
OK, I have Huawei health version 9.0.4.320 but I can't find it on the stress measurement feature. How do I enable it? this feature is also not found in the clock.
Me neither. Where is stress management option on huawei health?
I have a Watch GT which was purchased in China. The stress measurement function screen does appear on the watch, but it shows a message asking me to enable the automatic stress test. However, the app, which was downloaded from the Play store in the UK (V: 9.0.4.332) does not seem to have a setting for enabling the stress test. Is there a different version of the app available with this functionality?

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi all,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback, opinions and comments into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings