Question

Issues with Huawei Histen sound effects

Hello.
So, I started using Huawei Histen on my Mate 10 instead of the built-in equalizer my media player uses.
The sound is great, however, it seems like Huawei Histen keeps turning itself off.
Whenever I plug my headphones in, I have to go to the Huawei Histen settings menu for it to activate, no matter if I'm already listening to music with my headphones plugged in.
Is there a way to make Huawei Histen turn on automatically or do I have to go to its settings to turn it on whenever I want to use my headphones.
Thanks in advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @RaulRE,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices!

In regards to your inquiry, once you have enabled the Histen on your Huawei Device, it should memorize the settings and automatically enabled once you plug your headphones/earphones.
Could you kindly perform a wipe cache of the device from the recovery menu and inform us if this has done a difference in regards to this?

Thank you! And we are awaiting for your reply!😀
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings