Answered

P20 Pro HDR on FFC ( front facing camera )

Userlevel 4
Does anyone know if the P20 pro will be getting HDR on the front facing camera? The Mate 20 lite was just announced at this has it.

Would this be a software update or is it hardware related?
icon

Best answer by Amy 3 September 2018, 10:15

Talking about requests: Arjay started this handset wish list-topic. You can share all your wishes in that thread. 🙂

View original

5 replies

you mean FFC = front facing camera = selfie camera?

🙂
Userlevel 4
Hi,

Yes the front facing camera (selfie camera) , i think the selfie camera on the P20 pro is a bit of a let down at the moment. To say its a 24mp camera the quality isn't there, I think HDR mode on the front camera would make this better.

Also the flash only comes active in very dark situations, i would like you to be able to toggle this on whenever you like.
Userlevel 4
I don’t think this is a technical issue with the camera it self. In the end you just have to make 3-5 images and then stack them afterwards. This is possible with “every” camera.
So we can hope they will add it as they even released the p20pro with other colours showing its still a great phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Crawshaw09 wrote:

Also the flash only comes active in very dark situations, i would like you to be able to toggle this on whenever you like.

This is something I see a lot of requests for and hopefully it can be added in a future update.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Talking about requests: Arjay started this handset wish list-topic. You can share all your wishes in that thread. 🙂

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings