Question

P20 pro update failed - Hi care updated

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
Hello I am wondering if someone is facing the same problem as me. I updated Hicare to 0.9 but unfortunately the p20 pro still 0.8 , and the Hi care now is not working , what I should do it keep checking for system update but nothing appear I am a little bit confused!?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Ranim,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices!

In regards to the situation you are facing, could you kindly PM us with the Serial Number of your device so we can look forward into this?

Thank you! I will be waiting for your private message.
Max
Hello aMax,
Thank you for your replay . I received the update for my phone yesterday. I really appreciate your reply back .
Thanks
I am having the same problem. My wife has the exact same model as mine. Her handset updated two weeks ago to pie and to emui 9.

I tried a full factory reset but the same problem arose.
~ I have the same issue,, HiCare is running 9 but my OS is still on 8.1.. I keep checking for update but to no avail... I have full factory reset and nothing...
Dave78 wrote:

I am having the same problem. My wife has the exact same model as mine. Her handset updated two weeks ago to pie and to emui 9.

A
Dave78 wrote:

The update is rolling out in batches.All P20 Pro's should receive it by end of January
Juss received Android 9 Pie update Huawei P20 Pro Vodafone UK....

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings