Add Samsung Account

I'm trying to add a Samsung Account and when I click on Add Samsung Account in Accounts, it just doesn't do anything and stays on the Accounts screen?

3 replies

Are you trying to get stuff from a Samsung mobile?? If so use the phone clone from Samsung to Huawei...easiest way!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @ViperShard,

Could you please tell us why do you wish to add a Samsung Account on your device?

It is not possible to add a different device account to another.

If you wish to transfer data, as @Rick F advised, you can easily transfer your data in between the devices using the phone clone.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
Hey guys,
i have pretty much the same problem.
Basically, i'm trying to connect to my samsung account so I can improve user experience of my samsung gear watch but everytime i try to connect to my samsung account even through the samsung wear app, the connection screen just freezes it self

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings