Answered

After Android 9 update "Always on display" clock appears in bottom half of screen

• 10 February 2019
  • 2 replies

I installed the Android 9/EMUI 9 update today and the 'always on display' clock/date has now moved from the top of the screen to the bottom half. What is going on please? how do I get it back to the top?
icon

Best answer by Max 14 February 2019, 11:05

Hi @m223464, welcome to the community!

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and we have taken it into consideration. I'll make sure to pass this on to our developments department so they can possibly implement a function for you to customize the 'always-on-display'.

@Guern63 regarding your inquiry, would you mind sending me a personal message with the model and serial number of your device?

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max
View original

2 replies

Be nice to even get the update
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @m223464, welcome to the community!

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it and we have taken it into consideration. I'll make sure to pass this on to our developments department so they can possibly implement a function for you to customize the 'always-on-display'.

@Guern63 regarding your inquiry, would you mind sending me a personal message with the model and serial number of your device?

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max