Answered

Bluetooth call not working on messenger

• 4 February 2019
  • 5 replies

Bluetooth connection on my huawei p smart mobile not working in messenger calling. Always need restart device. But only it works at 1st call.. Once you make another call the goes out in mobile phone speaker. Also it happens if I switch the voice call to video call.
How to fix this problem?
icon

Best answer by daxxie 4 February 2019, 16:18

when you are in the call, at the bottom of the screen there is a headphones icon, click it and then choose bluetooth
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
when you are in the call, at the bottom of the screen there is a headphones icon, click it and then choose bluetooth
Just want to say thanks, very helpful.
This doesnt seem to work for me.. It turns on momentarily, and then switches back to speaker..
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Kidi3,

Sorry for the lack of replies in this thread. Are you still looking for answers? If so, please contact our support team.
This doesnt seem to work for me.. It turns on momentarily, and then switches back to speaker..
Try calling again. On your screen there should be a bluetooth logo on messenger video call. Click it. If nothing heppens. Try calling again.