Answered

Disable "recently deleted"?

• 31 October 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Is it possible to remove the "recently deleted" feature in the gallery? If i delete something, i want it to be deleted.
icon

Best answer by Max 13 November 2018, 14:52

Hello Senjiroh,

The recently deleted feature acts as a recycle bin, for the moment the option can not be disabled but your feedback is important to us and if you can provide us with the IMEI number of the device in a PM, I will gladly report this to our R&D department so that in the future they will take this into consideration.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello Senjiroh,

The recently deleted feature acts as a recycle bin, for the moment the option can not be disabled but your feedback is important to us and if you can provide us with the IMEI number of the device in a PM, I will gladly report this to our R&D department so that in the future they will take this into consideration.

Best wishes,
Max
I like the recently deleted. Sometimes I like to un-delete some pics I may have hastily removed! Can still go into delete recently deleted and then they're gone!
I just bought Mate 20 Pro and I would really really really like to be able to disable this feature.
Hello. I also want huawei to able to disable recently deleted album. Just like vivo phone. The recently deleted album feature can be able or disable on VIVO NEX the phone i use recently before i decided to change to Huawei P30.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I happen to like this feature as a safety net. The option to switch it off would be fine with me but I certainly don't want to lose it permanently.

Regards Jase
As far as I am concerned it is a very useful feature , but adding a disable function would benefit some. Although the feature I need is to able to hide that album from gallery. Not only am I not able to hide it, but the albums I hide require no permission to be accessed, which ruins the feature. Please take this into consideration
Userlevel 1
Why is the op's IMEI number required for you to pass on feature requests?